free website stats program Cloud of Dust | Harley Davidson Forums

Cloud of Dust

joel

If your driving and see a continuous cloud of dust it may be me.
I'm doing my best to clear off the left over sand / de icer the city puts down during the winter by driving just over the white line.
I don't know if ends up in anyone's house so please keep your windows closed.
I've been monitoring the pavement and over the last week I noticed how clean it's getting.
This section between the white line and curb is also a bicycle lane, and it looks like its halfway cleared off now.
I'm doing this for me as I sometimes cross the white line when on my scooter but hopefully the bicycle riders appreciate my service.
Any help from you guys / gals would be appreciated.
Have a great day!

Last edited:
Oh you're that guy! Whenever someone had a tailgater in Reno they'd swerve into that sand and it would then pepper the windshield and front of the vehicle behind them. Windshields don't last long there. And if you're on the road behind one of those guys on a motorcycle there goes the chrome, paint, windshield, and a layer of skin!

90 % of the time I do the clearing when cars are about 4 blocks back, that way they just wonder whats going on up there instead of thinking, Man that guy is either a real jerk or just cleaning the bike lane so nobody slides on the gravel falls down and gets hurt.

90 % of the time I do the clearing when cars are about 4 blocks back, that way they just wonder whats going on up there instead of thinking, Man that guy is either a real jerk or just cleaning the bike lane so nobody slides on the gravel falls down and gets hurt.

They probably think you're drunk!

I saw that! I thought is was the lone ranger and silver... o never mind, must have been a dream:D

It rained all day yesterday here in NW Indiana, so I think I will be collecting a lot less salty dust on my Ultra Glide from now on.

Back