free website stats program Clearview w/Recurve Ultra Classic? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Clearview w/Recurve Ultra Classic?

I thought about that, but by getting another windshield to just be able to see over, i wont mess up the stock one in case i ever decided to put it back on. Plus everything i read about the Clearview, the optics are excellent and being 1/8 inch thick, there stronger and dont shake.

Sure sounds like you don't need any further convincing! Order the thing today since there is quite a long lead time - you won't be sorry!

picked up the ultra yesterday, rode 40 miles then helped a buddy move some furniture since he took me to pick up my truck from dealer. Got sick as a dog, got home late, looked at the bike in the garage and went to bed. today im at the firehouse for 24 hours dying to get home to ride tommorow. not the way i had planned the day. love the bike though:D

I thought about that, but by getting another windshield to just be able to see over, i wont mess up the stock one in case i ever decided to put it back on. Plus everything i read about the Clearview, the optics are excellent and being 1/8 inch thick, there stronger and dont shake.

I just put a Clearview on my RG. Love it! It doesn't flex as much as the OEM, the optics are clear as a bell. I got a "blem". A tiny 1/4" surface scratch that I had to hold up to the light to see it. If that's their "blem", I'm really pleased with their QA. Oh yeah, since it was a "blem, it was $40 cheaper. And Oh yeah, they're having a 20% sale to clear some stock, so it dropped another $30. :57:

Check with the Harley dealer here in the Boise area they will let you try out different size windshields so that you can find the correct one without cutting or taping and such

I have a 2015 ultra "low" model for us short guys. Bike comes with a shorter shield then the regular ultra. Worked fine for me, but the first time out with the wife she got wind blasted. The air went about one inch over my head and right into her face. I live in Colorado so I went to Clearview. Great guy! He let us test drive before we bought. Ended up with a very large one that is also 4" wider then stock. I do look through the recurve part of the shield, perfectly undistorted, hence the name Clearview. We love it, like riding in a bubble. I know your suppose to look over the shield but I have no problem looking through the shield even when it's raining. Their shields are untreated so you can use Rainx on them and I do.

Back