free website stats program cleaning rims | Harley Davidson Forums

cleaning rims

kemo

R.I.P
Found out that a $1.00 toilet brush from dollar store will clean spokes and rims nicely. Long handle will go around the rim up the fender. Try it you will like it.

Then I use my compressor to get the water. When I'm in a hurry and don't want to wait for the compressor I use the blower for the leaves and then wipe the wheels and tires.
C.

I lov my bike looking good ..but cleaning the spokes, and wheels is like washing windows or blinds or:D something..I hate it!!! Thanks for the tip...so now what a really easy way to polish the spokes...lol

Luster lace, you use it like a shoe string. I find it easy if you don't let the spokes get too bad and I use pledge on them, they look like new.

LUSTER LACE, POLISH STRIPS

image_10666.jpg

Luster lace, you use it like a shoe string. I find it easy if you don't let the spokes get too bad and I use pledge on them, they look like new.

LUSTER LACE, POLISH STRIPS

image_10666.jpg

So you get the little strips with the stuff?...or is that something you came up with....my problem is that ..right now they are no chrome..but I guess it will clean them up ..right??? and thanks for the quick response as usual..:worthy

Back