free website stats program Clark Custom Windshields | Harley Davidson Forums

Clark Custom Windshields

rusntx

Hey Y'all, wondering if anyone has any recent experience running a Clark Custom windshield? The windshield gets good reviews and the owners get even better reviews. Would appreciate your feedback. Thinking of giving one a try on my Limited. Thanks

I have heard good things about Clark Windshields, And I am trying to find their site to order one. I can not find it. If anyone has it please share.

Here's the aftermarket windshield company I order from. Never, ever had a problem, and they send you updates as it is built to your satisfaction.
www.clearviewshields.com
(sorry, had to edit a couple times to get the spelling right).
Sorry for the confusion, it's correct now.

Last edited:
I bought the Long Ride shield, 91/2" still hearing a lot of turbulence, Saw the Clark's and it is 2" wider on both sides, The rider said that it totally took away all the turbulence to their ears.

I did some checking and couldn't find anything, wonder if they're out of business.
I have one that I swap out with my LRS windshield. I like it the extra width is nice when it cools down. It is a thin windshield and is delivered flat unlike other windshields. But like Jeff said I am not so sure they are in biz anymore. I was going to order another one but no luck. I even tried emailing direct to one of the owners using an email address from previous correspondence. They have moved before maybe they did again and will be back. They were great to work with and would make any custom height you want.

Sorry to hear that they may not be in business. I have two of their shields and really like them. The extra width not only helps with turbulence, but makes my radio easier to hear at highway speeds. The price was good on them also. Keep us updated if you find they are still in business.

Back