free website stats program Chrome pros wheels | Harley Davidson Forums

Chrome pros wheels

2006FXDCI

I was thinking of using chrome pros plating to get a set of wheels for my 06 Dyna, they have an exchange program that would work well because they send you a set of wheels and you send your set back to them. Has anyone used them as I don't want to get ripped off.

I was thinking of using chrome pros plating to get a set of wheels for my 06 Dyna, they have an exchange program that would work well because they send you a set of wheels and you send your set back to them. Has anyone used them as I don't want to get ripped off.

I did wheels from them and I had to send them back, bad chrome job, they were already starting to fake.

I then went with Impress Chrome from CA, and they did great work. They also have a exchange program.

I used them to plate my 13 spoke wheels on my sportster and they did an awsome job. I have had them on for 3 years now with no problems. Just make sure the new wheel is good and clean where you mount the bearing. I had to send one back when I first got mine because it had some plating in the bearing hole and there was no way a race was going in there. The were fast about getting me anouther wheel and I have not had any more problems.

Back