free website stats program Chosing between 07 S.G.Custom & 09 S.G.Custom | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Chosing between 07 S.G.Custom & 09 S.G.Custom

Thanks to every1 who gave me a response for my posting.
I purchased 09 Dyna super glide custom today from HD dealership here.
I traded my 08 sportster(1200 L) for 8350$ and have purchased a 09 dyna for 8100$(This includes forward foot contorl + detachable backrest)....
I've joined the big boys club :D :D :D :D :D

I traded my 08 sportster(1200 L) for 8350$ and have purchased a 09 dyna for 8100$(This includes forward foot contorl + detachable backrest)....

Doesn't sound like they gave you your full MSRP on your sporty. Wonder if you knew about the full MSRP trade in value they were offering. The Dyna SG starts at $11,999.

Good luck with the new Dyna.

Congrats on the new scoot!! Enjoy it! I just started reading and was going to tell you to see if they will throw these in, nice work and happy riding.

Doesn't sound like they gave you your full MSRP on your sporty. Wonder if you knew about the full MSRP trade in value they were offering. The Dyna SG starts at $11,999.

Good luck with the new Dyna.

I thought the super glide custom goes for 12999 for black color and the two tone color was going for 13654.
I wanst the original owner of the sportster.I purchased it from a private seller so I guess that was the reason they gave me a trade-in value of 8350.

You're right on your prices, I was quoting the standard SG not the custom. Also correct in that you were the second owner. I was just wondering if they gave you the proper deal or not.

Congrats on the new ride! Enjoy it, and ride safe! There's a "little" more scooter there than that Sporty. :)

I think they may have got you a little bit on your Sporty. I checked at H-D site and if it is a Vivid Black model the MSRP is $9695 and right at $10000 for any other color and $11000+ for the two tone bikes. That is the deal right they are suppose to give full MSRP toward the price of a larger bike. You may want to check on that. Anyway enjoy your FXDC.

( sorry just saw where you said you were not the first owner. Then that sounds like a good deal.) Ride safe

Back