100_7408.jpg

100_7409.jpg

100_7410.jpg

100_7411.jpg

100_7414.jpg

100_7415.jpg

100_7416.jpg

100_7418.jpg

I hope Chop is doing well too. We sure miss him around here. Hopefully the slower winter months will bring him around.

looks good Chop, good luck with the new site....did Jack take the photos??:newsmile036:

looks good Chop, good luck with the new site....did Jack take the photos??:newsmile036:

:p That is just wrong:p But I did upload them, They were sent to me by Geezer, you all can thank him

Been so long since I've been around hard to believe anyone evens remembers me lol. I do miss the time spent here on the forum with all my friends but seems like every time I log on a customer walks through the door, maybe I need to stay logged on? Thanks for the post Jack & Geezer, you guys are the best, as is every member on HDTALKING. Just had a Wall Mural a friend of mine painted on the side of the building so if anyone is ever going through Pocatello you can't say you couldn't fine me. Here's the pic.
WallMural.jpg

And here's a pic of my service area.
ServiceAreaofShop.jpg

Things are going well here for me here, I'm at lease paying my bills.
Don't know if anyone remembers the 131'' Jims I use to brag about doing so well, will it did until 37.000 miles when it lost it’s rear lifters. I just replaced everything in the cam case with Screamin Eagle, we'll see if it does any better? One thing I found that surprised me was the secondary cam chain tensioner was completely wore out. Here's a pic of the tensioner and you can also see the bronze bushing cam out of the Jims cam plate and is welded on the cam.
Jimscamplateandwornoutchainadjuster.jpg

Well things are slowing down here so I should be around more, I hope.

Good to see you on again Chopper, you've been missed but everyone knows you've been busy. Thanks to Jack for starting this thread and posting the pics, I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Chop, things are looking great! Glad to see you back around. When you are ready to shoot six holes in your freezer this winter, we'll be here for you! :D

If you logging on the computer brings in a customer, well by all means, we are glad to help out! :D

Take care!

Back