free website stats program CHOP's GARAGE shirt arrived! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

CHOP's GARAGE shirt arrived!

friends were over and saw the shirts, next thing ya know...we ordered 4 of em!
Hope your busy Chopper!

BRIAN
Thanks Brain, your shirts went in the mail this morning, can't thank you enough:)
RichardS, thanks for the pic's, I'll post it on my site, that smile on Cat's face makes me want to buy one:)

Wow, thats what I call service ordered Sunday and Wednesday I can wear it, Thanks Chopper and Sue, you can make a killing selling shirts with this kind of service. I got to go to Mn. the end of the month im going to wear it there and back and do a little advertising Good luck:)

Thanks Brian, your shirts went in the mail this morning, can't thank you enough:)
RichardS, thanks for the pic's, I'll post it on my site, that smile on Cat's face makes me want to buy one:)

Hey your MORE than welcome Chopper! probly won't get onto town till Friday, BUT, that IS fast service! I KNOW people will ask where we got them, so hopefully we can get some more from ya.

Hey Richards....I saw what ya did....thanks...:)

BRIAN

Thanks chopper.... HAD to go to town and check the mail a day early. The T's were there! Gave my buddies theirs this afternoon. Great job!

BRIAN

Chopper, here are some resized photos Fastwalkin:)
DSCN0016.jpg
DSCN0024.jpg
DSCN0028.jpg
DSCN0016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Geesh Chop, I always envisioned you a bit older than this! You look good workin and that scooter tho!

Back