free website stats program Chopper? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Chopper?

You've got a great web site, pictures of family, friends and travels..All the best with your new shop . T- Shirts ...One each..3T(toddler) & XL :guitar

I'm Baaaaack! Well I finally did it, thanks to you guys...you can now order t-shirts on my website :) I made sure I had enough stock to fill all your requests here. I even got the 3T but that is not on the site..so send me a PM on that one. I handcrafted two designs myself (don't tell Sue) and hope you like them. If you have any questions just email me on my website. Right now I'm just doing US orders only, you could buy a Harley for what it cost to ship across the pond. When you order please leave me a note with your user name on it so I know It's you.
I really can't thank you all enough for all the encouragement and support. I'm hoping to get caught up here soon and be able to come back and play.
Your Friend Chop

Ordered one of each. GREAT!!

All the best on your adventure. Look forward to having you back around here when you can find some time.

TQ

Best of luck and wishes to you Chop. I will have to get someone to order a shirt for me, I can't afford the $1000. bucks for shipping.
kemo

Well, as so often happens, I'm apparently the last one to the party.

Chopper - best of luck in your new business adventure. You've already demonstrated many times over that you have the knowledge and great attitude to make it work. As others have said, if I lived in your area, there'd be NO question who'd be wrenching on my bike.

Ordered my T shirt just now. This is going to make it real easy to find other forum members at rallies and get togethers - just proudly wear your Chop's Garage T shirt! Just wish they came in something other than black. :p

Back