free website stats program Checking in | Harley Davidson Forums

Checking in

candyman

Hello- I am new to HD talking have been browsing the sight for a little over a week and I am impressed with some of the advice that i have found. I recenly sold my Road King for a 2011 Road Glide. I was not sure if I would enjoy the fixed fairing so far I am enjoying it. I look forward to future communication

Thanks

Congrats on the new steed....:a
Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

I heard about this site a while back from Mel and I have finally taken the time to explore it. It is an awesome site. I am a female rider, I love to ride but often need advice about my bike. I'm not sure I will have much to give though! Harleycatt

Welcome Candyman and Harleycatt. Candyman, I am considering a RG next year. Glad to hear you're okay with the fixed fairing....... Harleycatt, I'm a woman rider too. This IS a great site for getting info, and everyone is courteous here. Glad to have you aboard!

Post some pics of your new bike, understand your buddy rides an awesome 07 Road King Classic, would love to see that one to!

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

........................................................................................................

Back