free website stats program Check Your Bank Statements | Harley Davidson Forums

Check Your Bank Statements

J

Jack Klarich

Good thing The Redhead checks the bank statements weekly, some suspicious activity showed up from a trip to New Orleans, some charges to some . com domains showed up. Wells Fargo has been alerted police reports filed and a New card issued, Be careful all in this day of computer fraud :s

sorry to hear Bud....didn't they get you before?

Yep, some one posing as The Redhead tried to order checks at the bank, busted on camera cuz she was @ work that day:s

My bank card was compromised a few years ago after an on line purchase to an HD dealer the first time the card had been used in 3 months my bank saw some suspicious activity and called me they then killed the card and issued a new one

Brian

Last year I ordered flowers from an online sight to go to Canada. the next month my statement had 4 (FOUR)!..extra transactions from a California co. I called my credit card company to complain, and they told me that they would cancel my card , remove the transactions, credit my account, and issue me another. By that time, I got another statement with 2 more transactions not by me, and by the same company. I called my credit company again, and told them. I had my CC co. on the phone, who asked me to go to my online statement. BOTH me and the CC co. were online, and on the phone talking, when all of a sudden, ANOTHER purchase was made. We actually WATCHED it appear on the statement as we talked!! They traced it to the small flower shop that was used from the online flower site. It was actually, I don't know what word to use, unbelievable, I guess, to SEE the purchase written up while talking to the CC company!!
Needles to say, I received another card. there are some pretty ruthless individuals out there, so BEWARE!

BRIAN

A few years back a bunch of us got our card #'s stolen from "internet" credit card transactions through a local diner. My number was sold to someone in India and they bought $1400 of cameras and computer equipment. Luckily my bank's fraud dept. was proactive and they killed my card pronto. Took about a week to get my account credited and "knock...knock) been OK since. Hate these fraud thieves!!!

Good thing The Redhead checks the bank statements weekly, some suspicious activity showed up from a trip to New Orleans, some charges to some . com domains showed up. Wells Fargo has been alerted police reports filed and a New card issued, Be careful all in this day of computer fraud :s

Not really meaning to badmouth New Orleans..but the only problem I ever had with fraudulent charges on my card was from a hotel in N.O. Extra charges were added to the room for beverages and food every day.

Back