free website stats program check this guy out | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

check this guy out

What ability!! All that on a bike with no suspension to absorb the bumps or to assist with jumping;and no motor to make life easier.

The best trials riders in the world must have nightmares about him should he decide to step-up.

At the end of video , it said "redbull" energy drink . Funny I've drank redbull and i couldn't do nothing like that !!!!

Here are a couple of shots of an old friend of mine in the mid 90's. I could go on for hours about my mountain biking stories, but I'll try not to! :D

BTW, he wasn't near as smooth as this guy, but this was cutting edge at this time. :D, if I can find them, I have some good shots of a couple of others who were younger, but these are classic film pix so I actually have to find them & scan them......oh my. :p

Mabry2.jpg

Mabry.jpg

That was in Moab, maybe 1994?

That was a true pleasure to watch! I love watching folks who are true masters on two wheels. I loved the part where he was riding on a thin rail - all you saw were the bottom portions of his wheels - with the "Police Station" sign in the background. Cracked me up!

I've seen quite a few videos of stuff like that, both on bicycle and motorcycle, but that lands in the number one or two spot. One of the most incredible things I've seen on a motorcycle was something Travis Pastrana did. Mind you, I've seen all the back flips, etc, etc, etc, but for some reason, this trick he did just blew my mind. He took a HUGE jump (had to have been at least a 100 footer) and flew through the air without a trick. But when he landed, he landed on his front wheel and rode it (stoppie/end-o style) till the bike came to a complete stop before the rear wheel touched the ground. It was really pretty amazing.

Back