free website stats program changing brake fluid | Harley Davidson Forums

changing brake fluid

Troy1225

I've been trying to do a search on changing brake fluid. I keep coming up with "150 posts or more required to able download this file". Since I have over 150 posts, I don't understand why this keeps coming up. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I've been trying to do a search on changing brake fluid. I keep coming up with "150 posts or more required to able download this file". Since I have over 150 posts, I don't understand why this keeps coming up. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Combination of 150 posts AND 150 days as a member. You should be coming up in about 11 days or so.

TQ

Bernie has you covered here, I like to suck out as much old fluid as possible, start with fresh bottle of fluid. When you are done keep in mind brake fluid has a very short shelf life once it is opened so buy only what you need:s

Back