free website stats program Change of Chistmas | Harley Davidson Forums

Change of Chistmas

dogdad

I decided to do something different this year somewhat. I really don't have family,,,and all my friends do. So I decided to find a needy family to give something to the kids. I knew this worker at a restaurant I eat at and asked him if he knew of anyone in need of toys. He called me and gave me the name of a single mom with a 2 yr old girl and a 7 yr old boy. They basically live in one of the projects here in New Orleans. Well I delivered there new bikes this morning . They were delighted and so was I.

Attachments

• PC250273.jpg
    PC250273.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 48
  • PC250274.jpg
    PC250274.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 48
Thank you Dogdad. You have just put a big smile on my face and a warm feeling in my heart. I hope you have a great day.

Outstanding dogdad. It's nice to see people caring about people here in our own country.

My hat's off to you!:hii

Big, bad, harley rider huh??? Great job, thanks for sharing the pix.

DOGDAD,That will earn you a gold star.Thank you, and I am sure that you will have a merry X-mas and a blessed year to come.You will live on in the hearts of those two children.

That was a very good deed! I'm sure those two kids were overjoyed. I hope you have a very happy new year and god bless!!!:newsmile01:

I can just hear God now.... looking down with a big smile... he says "That's my boy" Those children will remember this day for a long time. Thank you!

Back