free website stats program Central Virginia | Harley Davidson Forums

Central Virginia

ARTIMUS

Hi All, just wanted to post and represent Virginia.
I'm located in Richmond. If y'all are passing through, shoot out an email.

virginian here as well. was a longtime richmond native (north side and west end) but now a nova resident.

Welcome to the forum Mialma, good to see another Virginia rider. try a post on the new members thread to let everyone know you're here. You'll find a lot of good folks here and a ton of info. Hope to see ya on the road sometime.

West of Richmod, Looking to put some miles on my new 09 Ultra. I have whacky days off, I work 4 on then off 4 so I can ride during the week but not all weekends. A good day ride for me on my Softail was 300+ miles.

Steve

Artimus, Will be passing through your area 10/11 on my way to Orlando. Had a break down (rear flat) so. of richmond last year on way to biketoberfest. That harley shop (near hopewell) did me right and more, great people there.

That would be Colonial Harley. The people seem nice there, but when I was looking for my 09 Ultra they would not respond to my e-mails so they lost a sale.

Steve

Hey Steve - I'm out in Goochland, work from home a couple days a week and try to slide out for a lunch ride when I do... how far west are you?

Back