free website stats program Central Florida | Harley Davidson Forums

Central Florida

Hey Gang,

Originally from PA, I now reside in the Deltona Area of Central FL. Deltona is approx halfway between Orlando and Daytona Beach. The weather here allows for Riding year round. I have been able to find there are several scenic backroads in the FL area, if you are willing to go exploring.

Current Ride: 2007 Heritage

Ride safe and Live to Ride...another day.

Fred M

Hey Dude,

I lived off of kirkman Blvd. in orlando for 3 yrs. Mucho traffic round there,..but there are some good ridin places,...just gotta look for em.

Crawdaddy

Hey Gang,

Originally from PA, I now reside in the Deltona Area of Central FL. Deltona is approx halfway between Orlando and Daytona Beach. The weather here allows for Riding year round. I have been able to find there are several scenic backroads in the FL area, if you are willing to go exploring.

Current Ride: 2007 Heritage

Ride safe and Live to Ride...another day.

Fred M

Hey if your ever up Missouri way bet I can show ya a couple of things to knock your socks off...lol I must admit however Colo knocked mine off...BTW is there any hills are curvy roads in Florida..are is it just full of old people...hey wait! I'm a old people! what am I saying. A couple of my kids live in Florida and I've ridden down that way...in the Pensacola area....Nooo hills ...no curvy roads...ugh! Oh btw Kiddin about all OLD People...the beaches are scenic...:D

We spend 3 1/2 months in Salt Springs. I love the roads there. Nice and peaceful, and 30 miles away from any major population. We have a dozen or so riders in the park so not too hard to find a group ride if you want. Lots of little bars and eat places to tell some lies at.

Also up near Groveland is some really nice riding and make sure you put the Yalaha Bakery on your list of pit stops!

Gotta agree.....Lake county has some great road's to ride, usually not much traffic...most people afraid of Lake county:cheers

Wife has business in Orlando, I will be free to ride during the day, any sweet rides in the area? avail: 10/12,13,14?

Back