free website stats program Cass County Choppers BEWARE! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cass County Choppers BEWARE!

Some people just aren't as bright as they think they are. :D

They should use that time to develop better customer relations too.

Is it any wonder that "Ronnie" hails from Lees Summit, Missouri

:good

[SIZE=+1]Cass County Choppers, LLC. [/SIZE]
6 SW Industrial Drive
Lees Summit , MO 64081

Last edited:
Don is right here. I will never use Cass County Choppers for anything. To me customer relations and dealing with a problem is primary in any business if you want to stay in business.

This post should appear in a google search for anyone looking to research Cass County Choppers and hopefully they will look elsewhere when they see the way John was treated.

Thanks Glider I hope Ron or Ronnie gets the message that the members of this forum will stick together and help one another. If we need help with our rides or we are having trouble with a purchase the members will come together. Attention all you sellers out there we do pay attention to detail and we will share our experiences with each other, good or bad!!!

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see "Ronnie" check in here to defend his poor customer service and the way he has of doing business.

I am not surprised that he registered as a member on this forum under a fictional identity and assures readers of Cass County's willingness to replace the incorrect stem with a custom stem. Too bad he refused to make the same offer during my e-mail correspondences with him asking for his help.

I have no problem with them making a mistake, learning of it, then correcting it. That is reasonable.

They made a mistake and tried to elude it by treating me as an idiot.

Wow, I would have thought Ronnie would have been slicker than that or identified himself so he could defend himself properly.

This forum is a great way to spread the news, good and bad. I do plenty of research before I buy all sorts of stuff and I know others her do the same.

Everyone be sure to do a GOOGLE search for "Cass County Choppers HD talking" and it will come up to the top on Google :cheers

Last edited:
With the problems jmpancoast is having with the trips it's no wonder they are more than 1/2 the cost of others! I will not be doing business with them!

Thanks guys for the feedback and support with this. I do truly appreciate it!!!

To show my gratitude, I am on the way to make a contribution to the forum.

Back