free website stats program Casey Anthony Trial | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Casey Anthony Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch one second of the trial. I considered it a waste of broadcast time and it turned the the trial into a reality show/circus.

But boy am I going to follow all of the trial's critiques by so-called experts. Every expert on the planet will be talking their heads off. Even some not so expert. Even some that don't have a clue. I am going to have a 50 gallon drum of popcorn at the ready at all times.

Where is a Tivo when you need one?:D

Boy am I going to get hate mail for this. Our justice system is based on innocence until proven guilty. It was the states burden to prove their case. This is hard enough to do with solid evidence or eyewitness testamony. With circumstantial evidence only and unable to prove even how the child died or when, the state failed to remove resonable doubt. Our system may not be perfect but if you are ever charged with anything, I hope you will be given your day in court and that if there is any doubt as to your guilt or innocence, you will be found not guilty.

You won't get any hate mail from me on this one, because I agree with you 100%. Innocent until proven guilty. If it's undeniable that she's guilty, then the state should have no problem proving their case. I don't know if she did it or not, (didn't really follow the case that close), but I think it's better to let the guilty walk than to convict the innocent. jmho.
(any hate mail may be forwarded to me as well)

but if you are ever charged with anything, I hope you will be given your day in court and that if there is any doubt as to your guilt or innocence, you will be found not guilty.

Thanks Don, but you know what I REALLY learned from all this? I learned that if I ever get caught and accused of a crime,,.. Just DENY IT,,DENY IT,, DENY IT.

She DENIED it from day one and stuck to her Guns. That's what I learned.

The real problem is the Jury Selection process. Intelligent people who can make a decision and think for themselves, talk their way out of being selected because they have "important things" to do. So what are we left with.

You won't get any hate mail from me on this one, because I agree with you 100%. Innocent until proven guilty.

What? Did you even listen to the closing arguments. I suppose you need a murder weapon or video tape of her doing it. I see.

Hoople I sat on a jury for a murder trial, I consider myself a free thinker and I am not easily influenced. I also try to be open minded and objective. During the jury selection process both sides have the opportunity to accept or exclude any potential juror. In some countries you are guilty untill proven innocent, while in others they just cut your head off. I'll take our system over any other. Oh yea we convicted the individual in that murder case.

Glider.. I can not agree more. I pray you rest in peace Calee, and one day your mother will have to meet our maker and the lies will not be enough then. QUOTE]

Does it really matter? We allow the unborn to be killed everyday, and that is Okay? Our country is losing its moral fiber of right and wrong.

+1 sharpscuba
+1 to that Rubyred

We have become incensed to the fact of what a life really means. Life is just another commodity and this case has proved that once again. It a shame that the little girl just was not worth enough.....

What? Did you even listen to the closing arguments. I suppose you need a murder weapon or video tape of her doing it. I see.

Nope, didn't see the closing arguments, the opening statements, or anything in between. Got better things to do than watch a murder trial on TV. And if you're interested, I hardly watched any of the OJ trial either. I said in my post I didn't follow this case too close.
What I was agreeing with 100% was "innocent until proven guilty"??? Since I didn't watch the trial, (I'm assuming you did), I'll ask you point blank...... Was she proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt??? A simple yes or no will suffice.

A quick reminder:

It's fine to share your opinions and argue one side vs. the other but keep everything civil and respectful or this thread will be pulled instantly!

This is a Harley forum, not a political forum, a right-to-life forum, or anything else like that.

Never followed the case either. The prosecution must not of had a open and close case without firm evidence and had some doubts. Therefore the prosecution dropped the ball on this one. It wasn't like the defendant was a likeable person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back