free website stats program Can't wait to pick up my new bike | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Can't wait to pick up my new bike

It seems I won't get the bike this weekend :( as the DVLA (Vehicle License Centre) computer system is down so the vehicle cannot be registered or road taxed. I am changing my mood to IRRITATED aaagggghhhhhh:bigsmiley30:

Nice bike Nelson,how did you find the v-rod,tryin to get my mate to come over to the darkside as he's about to feel the full force of North wales constabulary (goin a little fast on his gsxr1000) got his eye on the muscle but he undecided,p.s were are you in the uk..

Nice bike Nelson,how did you find the v-rod,tryin to get my mate to come over to the darkside as he's about to feel the full force of North wales constabulary (goin a little fast on his gsxr1000) got his eye on the muscle but he undecided,p.s were are you in the uk..

HI Danny, I'm in Plymouth. Sister lives in Barry. The Vrod was fast (I had it at 130 (with a screen on) with no shakes or wobbles. Tank range is not great - I had the small tank on the 2005 model - I could get the fuel warning light on at 67 miles :D The muscle gets a gallon more in the tank. Rear seat was terrible. I had a really nice Sportster 1200 Custom which I wish I had kept now. In hindsight, I preferred it to the VRSCA. Big bike envy is a terrible thing. I am going to be much better off on the Bob.

Back