free website stats program Can't make up my mind for new exhaust.... | Harley Davidson Forums

Can't make up my mind for new exhaust....

NYHarley

I want to get a new exhaust for my 07 Night Train. Currently I have a Rinehart 2 into 2, and I was going to replace it with a Vance and Hines Big Radius 2 into 1. I don't know if I like look, but the low end performance gain would be worth it. I am now considering the Vance and Hines Big Radius 2 into 2. I can't make up my mind, anyone have either of these exhausts? If so how do you like them?
WAP.gif

I have the v & h big radius 2 inti 2 black powder coated on my 09 nt and love the looks and the sound .

Just put the Big Radius 2-1 on my Fatboy and love the look and sound. Nice increase in low end as well. Note you will have to raise both passenger pegs if you do this.

i dont have either on my 07 nightrain.what i do have is a kerker 2into1 black but i powder coated the sheilds wrinkle black.the performance is great and the sound is very deep.i get asked about it all the time.

When my Bob got wrecked the stealer installed Cycle Shack Turnouts, I modified them slightly with a splitter bolt, now no more decel popping

Bought my '06 with a black 2 into 1 but didn't like the look. I checked out the V&H but after researching, decided on the Python Staggered Duals. They're made by V&H in the same factory, etc, just put a different name on it to market to a different price point buyer. In fact, some of the paperwork it came with had "Vance & Hines" written on it.
DSC_1603.jpg

Anyway, check out the specs on these.
Python Exhaust
I love the way they sounded right out of the box. They have a "hidden crossover system" which "improves scavenging for more horsepower and better sound". To what extent that's true I really don't know. Actually put in Quiet Baffles (they're not quiet) which seemed to give a deeper rumble.
Let us know what you decide on....with pics!

i kicked around the br 2-1....but the wifey preferred the br 2-2. now after having them, i am glad i listened to the wifey...cant say much for performance since i just bolted them on with no other mods.. its all personal opinion.... when i was deciding, i saw 2 deuces side by side with those two sets of pipes.. that really helped in my decision...
WAP.gif

Only problem is I was the only one around with the V&H BR, after hearing them everybody wants them!

Back