free website stats program cant go past 60 | Harley Davidson Forums

cant go past 60

nd92586

i cant go past 60 i finely got my bike running good and i was ridding it than i wanted to open it up and it would not go past 60 it started to cut out like it needed more gas and then back firing i got home and went to reset my timing but every where i go to get the clear timing plug it is to long so i just put it at tdc reset my points and it does the same thing at 3500 rpms i have a stock carb on it and it runs a little rich i dies every time i try ti adjust it down and i cleaned it out so i know that it is clean what should i do it us a 1977 xlh 1000

i cant go past 60 i finely got my bike running good and i was ridding it than i wanted to open it up and it would not go past 60 it started to cut out like it needed more gas and then back firing i got home and went to reset my timing but every where i go to get the clear timing plug it is to long so i just put it at tdc reset my points and it does the same thing at 3500 rpms i have a stock carb on it and it runs a little rich i dies every time i try ti adjust it down and i cleaned it out so i know that it is clean what should i do it us a 1977 xlh 1000

Is there any mods you done lately??

Back