free website stats program Candy Store | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Candy Store

IMG_2169.jpg here is the 1967 650 boni that I rode on the country roads when I was 15, sure felt fast back then.

View attachment 1927 here is the 1967 650 boni that I rode on the country roads when I was 15, sure felt fast back then.
Hey Joel,
I just got an 09 RKC deep turquoise / white just like yours !!! ( And i'm in Romania !!!!! )
Ordered October, got it just before x mas!!
Man, when it came out of the box, the colors just jumped out !! Absolutely fabulous !!
And the Mrs. while she had some misgivings initially really liked it too.. ( Of course this calls for a Fashion review for her, but what the heck,... as long as she rides with me...then its a good price to pay... ) I had a 2003 Anniversary RKC up to now...
I'm moving ALL CHROME and accessories plus the SE Slip ons to the new bike ! ( The tour pack will fit but with a new fitting kit. )
Enjoy it and tell me how it rides... I have to wait until spring to get some serious mileage from her though...were in deep winter and ice now...
Cheers
Panos

Well my bike is here. I posted a few pictures in Candy Store, part 2, not able to repost pics. as they are in the other thread. But as the box was removed it was like an early birthday present. Can't wait to be released from the doc. so I can ride it,

Back