free website stats program Can I vent some anger? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Can I vent some anger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geese it used to be if you rode a non Harley you would get the (EDIT) I have several bikes. A FZ1, FJR, to name 2 non Harleys. One day at work this(EDIT) gal who has a Heritage Softy she got in a divorce and rides perhaps once a year sees me pull up on my 09 Nightster and starts giving me the jazz about riding a girls bike. I was peaved as she ran it up the pole in front of everyone. But I really like my Nightster and so does everyone else. I'll never sell it.

I don't get the arrogance out there. If it has 2 wheels I'm interested:22:

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with you I think that was really rude for anyone to say , now if it was one of your close buddies just teasing you that's a different story . I bought a ST NT nad the young salesman at the time didn't ride a Harley but later that summer he bought a good used Cross Bones . I personally didn't like the Cross Bones but when he told me he bought one I told him they are a nice bike , it doesn't matter what I think it what made him happy that counts . I'd never trash another guys ride even if it wasn't a Harley , that's just the way I am .

The guy has probably has 'performance issues'. You did the right thing. Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell the difference....Mark
Twain. (I think)

There is something about those Sportys. My 73 Iron Head was my first Harley and after all these years I still miss her.

The guys were right about the idiot and his performance issues. Anyone who thinks Sportsters are not totally cool has never watched Bronson.

I believe the Mark Twain quote was "never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience".

Ride your Sporty, love your Sporty and don't give a hoot at what any fool thinks. Those who have been seduced by Harley's little hot rod know better.

Yeah thats the one...Even better! "never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience".

I have a 71 Sporter and 99 FXDWG my next bike to the list is a BMW F800GS I really dont care what other people think of me.

Except for family and friends who cares what other people think I ride Harley because thats what I like not to be seen on a Harley to many people buy into the image.

There are far far to many weekend warriors who first accident is get on the band wagon to get ban motorcycles they find out there is some danger involed.

The guy has probably has 'performance issues'. You did the right thing. Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell the difference....Mark
Twain. (I think)

I knew a guy a bit like that once (not for long) he was completely tactless-I'm not sure but it might be some kind of condition which needs treatment,- whatever-he would trample on someones feelings almost every time he spoke.

As to performance, a club I used to belong to had a sportster section and held a rally each year for sporties, Their motto was-Sportsters-beating big twins since 1952. If I had the money I'd be proud to add a Sportster to my garage-great bikes with a great history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back