free website stats program can anyone help with this | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

can anyone help with this

I think '07 was the first year the automatic primary adjuster was used. Earlier years had to be manually adjusted through the inspection cover in the middle of the primary cover. There are also a few companies (Hayden is one) that make auto adjusters that retrofit. I've had one on my '92 for 15+ years.

The 06 Dyna was the Ginny Pig for the 6 speed but not sure about the chain adjuster that came out on ALL 07's...

You May still have the Little Inspection door and it May or May Not have the auto adjust. Door there ? IF not Auto adjust is there...

Look in your book and see IF? and please report back Your Findings....

signed....BUBBIE

The 06 Dyna was the Ginny Pig for the 6 speed but not sure about the chain adjuster that came out on ALL 07's...

You May still have the Little Inspection door and it May or May Not have the auto adjust. Door there ? IF not Auto adjust is there...

Look in your book and see IF? and please report back Your Findings....

signed....BUBBIE

No inspection cover on my 07 Street bob:s

I checked the HD Service manual and it states that all 2006 Dyna's have the auto-adjusters, but it doesn't say a thing about the process to adjust. Thank you guys for the tip. I'll give it a try the next time I am out.

I checked the HD Service manual and it states that all 2006 Dyna's have the auto-adjusters, but it doesn't say a thing about the process to adjust. Thank you guys for the tip. I'll give it a try the next time I am out.

This can be retro fitted also:s

Back