free website stats program Can a Dude Ride a purple Harley ? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Can a Dude Ride a purple Harley ?

Can a Dude Ride a purple Harley

• Yes

Votes: 94 80.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Are you Nuts?

Votes: 14 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Can a Dude Ride a pruple Harley ?

I think anybody should ride what they want! I feel that a persons ride is personal and your expression shouldnt be clamped down because the other guy has hang ups. I do believe the jokes about Prince and Purple Rain may get old over time though.

As long as it ain't pink, ride whatever color want. Pink and dudes don't match:bigsmiley29:

Purple is a cool color. Don't know your age, but I had a plum purple 1970 'cuda. Wish I had it now.

Guy in town has a purple Cuda ragtop. That car would look wicked painted pink with yellow duckies (Johnny Dangerously anyone?).
Back to the topic at hand, I've seen some sweet Purple Flake baggers around and while it's not my cup of tea, they still looked sweet. Ride what you want.

I guess it's a good thing that only 1 of my Ducati's is black, and none of my bikes are far east imports.

But then again, as much as I hate purple on a bike, I might ride a black far east import instead of a purple Harley. :)

Had a Katana that had Black with Blue to Purple graphics...

HarleyKat-1.jpg

Frankly color does not matter if it "tastefully" done...but then that is key..."Personalization" is strictly individual thing. Dude or not Harley or not, a ride is all you need to just enjoy!

As long as it ain't pink, ride whatever color want. Pink and dudes don't match:bigsmiley29:

Purple is good, it is my favorite color, but lavender is to close to pink! Sometimes my cobalt blue looks purple.

Harleys should be like the Model T Ford. You can order any color you want; as long as it is black! ;>

Back