free website stats program Cam Tensioners | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cam Tensioners

I just had mine replaced a couple weeks ago for 50.00 dollars at the dealership. I had new cam bearings and new cam shafts replace and a new oil pump with new CamTensioners. I have the ESP Plan. I have an 2005 Electra Glide standard with 67K on it.

They were making some noise, now she is quite as a mouse. I think next I will get the Hydraulic Cam Tensioners. Man I got Oil Pressure now too.So I guess I am good for another 60K maybe. See what happens. I will say this. This Extended Service Plan! Is well worth the money.

I just had mine replaced a couple weeks ago for 50.00 dollars at the dealership. I had new cam bearings and new cam shafts replace and a new oil pump with new CamTensioners. I have the ESP Plan. I have an 2005 Electra Glide standard with 67K on it.

They were making some noise, now she is quite as a mouse. I think next I will get the Hydraulic Cam Tensioners. Man I got Oil Pressure now too.So I guess I am good for another 60K maybe. See what happens. I will say this. This Extended Service Plan! Is well worth the money.

Dont leave the dealer with out it, JMO and I have used it on all my bikes, enough to make it worth while, I dont know but I do know is I ride every day and dont like big surprises:p

I just had mine replaced a couple weeks ago for 50.00 dollars at the dealership.This Extended Service Plan! Is well worth the money.

Don't forget to include the price of the plan when you do the math. It still may be a GREAT deal over the long hall but I am sure it was more than just the $50 deductible.

Back