free website stats program cam slider on compensator sprocket | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

cam slider on compensator sprocket

it appears that since their mechanic/tech accosted me after a H O G meeting he went back and told the gen. manager that he felt threatened by my remarks. duh-why did you feel it necessary to accost a disgruntled customer after fat mick told him about the fluid fairy sucking the juice out of his trans? so i get this certified letter telling me how i am banned from their dealerships and the H O G director is being pressured into throwing me out of the local H O G. yes this is true so i quit local and joined the london, ontario H O G. didn't know i was such a mean tuff fellow. the district service guy rides the bike 40 miles and pronounces it perfect. still won't downshift out of 5th w/o slipping clutch into friction zone and kicking hard to get to 2nd. did not happen until idiot did not fill case at 1k service. so here we are. 22k out of pocket for a basket case.

it appears that since their mechanic/tech accosted me after a H O G meeting he went back and told the gen. manager that he felt threatened by my remarks. duh-why did you feel it necessary to accost a disgruntled customer after fat mick told him about the fluid fairy sucking the juice out of his trans? so i get this certified letter telling me how i am banned from their dealerships and the H O G director is being pressured into throwing me out of the local H O G. yes this is true so i quit local and joined the london, ontario H O G. didn't know i was such a mean tuff fellow. the district service guy rides the bike 40 miles and pronounces it perfect. still won't downshift out of 5th w/o slipping clutch into friction zone and kicking hard to get to 2nd. did not happen until idiot did not fill case at 1k service. so here we are. 22k out of pocket for a basket case.

And The MOCO will not back you up, I would be talking to a Lawyer with all my paper work and a copy of The MOCO own unlimited mile 2 year warranty, Good Luck and I would not give up on this one:s

done. d-u-n. tired of fighting a losing battle. i will continue to tell everyone about this fiasco but i am done fighting. when i figure i can get near a break even on resale, it will be gone. haven't had this much grief from my 01 police rk with 37k on it. as i said, never another h-d, ever. i'll pedal a schwinn first.

done. d-u-n. tired of fighting a losing battle. i will continue to tell everyone about this fiasco but i am done fighting. when i figure i can get near a break even on resale, it will be gone. haven't had this much grief from my 01 police rk with 37k on it. as i said, never another h-d, ever. i'll pedal a schwinn first.

I am sorry to hear that you have been burned like this, you are a better man than me I would probably be in jail and banned for life from H D TALKING for extreme language. I doubt I will be buying new for a while, have to wait and see how this Union Busting IMO goes with the India plant, Capital Jack

always look forward to your sage wisdom, Capt. Jack. Bad divorce has a way of keeping your tongue in check. always best to keep out of the system and below the radar. 1 bad experience w/ lawyers is enough-wait-i mean i don't want to feed the sharks anymore.

@hoop. they convieniently stop rent at the time Rommel Motorsports Delaware took control.

Last edited:
I have a 2008 FLHTCU, Ultra Classic. I found a broken tip on one of the compensator sprocket teeth. I think the only way this happened, was with a careless use of a bolt in sprocket to tighten crankshaft 9/16" X12 bolt, which calls for 140lbs torque. I replaced with S.E. Compensator, much better, but use red lock-tite after removing all the old with a tape & die or other methods and cleaning with "brake-cleaner". Can be tricky to pre-load "cone-disks" and torque the bolt properly. Use a 25 to 250 range torque wrench, and go for 160 Ft lbs. This is good improvement over standard compensator.

Back