free website stats program Buying 2007 Street Bob, good deal? | Harley Davidson Forums

Buying 2007 Street Bob, good deal?

Nickrom32

looking at a 2007 black denim street bob with 517 mile, chrome foward controls, red powder coated fatory rims, the spokes ar chrome the inner and outer rim is red powder coat, bike looks flawless, paying 11400, what do you think?

You don't mention if you're buying from a dealer or an individual but here goes.
NADA average retail is $12,240.
KBB retail is $12,850.
Sounds to me like a GREAT deal, which instantly makes me a little suspicious. Why are they selling such a low mileage bike with extras BELOW retail?

If it's a dealer, ask to see any service records on the bike and question them about the low miles. Also if it was pre owned or a demo. Get some history on the bike, even do a vin check online.
I would be a bit suspicious with that few miles and an 07 at a dealership. If it all checks out then go for it.

I bought an perfect 07 SB from a citizen with 600 miles on it, denim black with second seat and sissybar/rack combo for $11750. He decided he wanted a Fat Bob just after he bought the SB, so he put it on craig's list. I got his original bill of sale with the bike and he sold it for 2k under what he paid for it 6 months earlier. Sometimes you just get lucky!

Back