free website stats program Bushtec Quantum GL | Harley Davidson Forums

Bushtec Quantum GL

joel

I have been thinking about using a pull behind trailer for a couple years now and finally made up my mind and bought this one.
2006 Bushtec Quantum GL.
I have never pulled a trailer with a bike so this will be a new experience.
My understanding is that the Bushtec is one of the best tracking trailer and everyone states that you don't know it is there. We will see.
20191120_070421.jpg 20191120_070438.jpg 20191117_120030.jpg

Nice looking trailer, I've never used one so I can't opine on how they handle.
Let us know how you like it.:)

That is the cover for the wheel well.
The spare sets flat in the bottom.
These are 3.00 x 16 inch tires but with the spare inside with it's cover that matches the carpet looks very good.
Most only have extra tube but this came complete with rim / tire.

This is from our trip to Zion National Park last July.
20190701_071517.jpg
We often end up mailing things back home so the trailer should help cut cost of shipping.

Really nice, let us know how it tracks, I would think going slow is good until you get used to it.

My plan is to pull it back and forth to work and anywhere else until I get comfortable with the stopping and acceleration of the bike than take the wife for a couple hour ride.
Backing up is going to get allot practice. Might look embarrassing to unhook but I am sure there will be times it will be a necessity.
Will definitely need to plan parking spots more.

My plan is to pull it back and forth to work and anywhere else until I get comfortable with the stopping and acceleration of the bike than take the wife for a couple hour ride.
Backing up is going to get allot practice. Might look embarrassing to unhook but I am sure there will be times it will be a necessity.
Will definitely need to plan parking spots more.

Sounds like a good game plan, you don't want to be the guy who parked his trike nose first downhill in a corner parking space, I watched him for a little while and then went and helped him back it out, he didn't have the reverse gear.:oops:

Back