free website stats program Bub 7 vs V&H Ovals | Harley Davidson Forums

Bub 7 vs V&H Ovals

mikeayl

Guys, I need some input on these two pipes. I am going to be changing the stock out in the spring and could use some informed input. I dont want real loud but like to be heard. I've narrowed the choices to the Bub's or the V&H.

I've recently heard the bub 7 and I ride with a buddy that has the V&H ovals and I think the bub gets my vote. They had a good sound and not quite as loud as the V&H

Looks like the Bub's. I'm planning on changing the exhaust after Daytona. I'll go with V&H headers, Bub 7's, SERT, air cleaner.

Guys, I need some input on these two pipes. I am going to be changing the stock out in the spring and could use some informed input. I dont want real loud but like to be heard. I've narrowed the choices to the Bub's or the V&H.
I just installed a set of BUB 7's on my RKC and really like them. Can't really talk to the V&H, but the 7's have a very nice throaty rumble at idle, and when you crack the throttle, the really bark. Sure a nice change from the straight pipes that came with the bike when I bought 3rd hand. Saved me the cost of a race tuner too. Amost totally did away with the cackeling on deceleration with the straights.

You will like them,

BD

I have a screaming eagle electra glid2 2005 , the Ovals from V&H sounds beautiful, but as the baffles burn after a year, they sound better and louder. All my friends love the sound, remember my bike is a 103ci so it sounds loud, yours should be just perfect ..... thats all i could suggest

Back