free website stats program Brought her home today! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Brought her home today!

If there is any salt on the roads clean that bike 2 or 3 times as qucikly as you can. Thats one problem with geting a quick winter ride in salt is hard on Harley

Good advice smitty! My wife is worried that I'm gonna polish the paint off of it already. Too cold to ride, might as well clean it!

Congratulations! Beautiful bike, I'm glad someone got out here. I leave for work in the dark, and get home in the dark still, so it is only fair weekend riding for me. I'm really glad to hear that I'm not the only rider out there with that big grin on my face and bugs in my teeth! Enjoy:bigsmiley24:

Well, once the weather breaks, Me and the Mrs. will have to meet up with you and put some miles on. We could start off at the Breakfast Club. (my favorite resturaunt in the whole world!) Maybe you could even talk her into riding her "own bike"....

Crazyfrog, Breakfast Club ROCKS! For sure, just get there before the crazy balloonists do!...Can't wait for warmer weather. My husband said I wasn't very good at getting on as the passenger, I like my own bike! If your wife can ride a bicycle, she can ride a motorcycle, (of course, if she can already drive a standard car, that helps). Have her take the rider course at one of the Great Oaks schools, they have a bunch of small bikes, 250 cc's or so, great for learning. Money well spent, but sign up early, classes fill fast.

Back