free website stats program Brand new ride!! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Brand new ride!!

We've had a 2002 F150, 2004 Mustang, and a 2006 Escape and loved them all. I definitely think they're leading the pack among the American companies.

We've had a 2002 F150, 2004 Mustang, and a 2006 Escape and loved them all. I definitely think they're leading the pack among the American companies.

I agree, and correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Ford the only automotive giant that did not need a bailout from the government? It sort of made me proud of Ford for being fiscally responsible.

[/B]
I agree, and correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Ford the only automotive giant that did not need a bailout from the government? It sort of made me proud of Ford for being fiscally responsible.

You are correct they diversified and sold off unprofitable assets and refinanced and retooled for the New market, TOO bad the others did not have this plan. I always said Ford gave me job safety I E their was always plenty of work to do as with other manufacturers, We @ Sears could do warranty work cheaper than the dealers and save the customers money, We had Fleet service accounts All Ford vans with average miles of PLUS 150k, and for the most part needed brake and suspension work mostly:s

You are correct they diversified and sold off unprofitable assets and refinanced and retooled for the New market, TOO bad the others did not have this plan. I always said Ford gave me job safety I E their was always plenty of work to do as with other manufacturers, We @ Sears could do warranty work cheaper than the dealers and save the customers money, We had Fleet service accounts All Ford vans with average miles of PLUS 150k, and for the most part needed brake and suspension work mostly:s
It is somewhat reassuring to know that I have about 140,000 to go before get into repairs that aren't really major. :)

Here's a photo. Since this photo I've gotten the windows tinted and installed vent visors.

Attachments

• Resampled_2012-04-22_18-11-11_54.jpg
    Resampled_2012-04-22_18-11-11_54.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 15
Sweet! I have always wanted one of them. One of my friends actually stores one of his bikes in there for the winter. It's safe, secure, and out of the way.

Back