free website stats program Bought USB Turntable | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bought USB Turntable

I hear vinyl is making a comeback. It's a smoother sound than digital. Some bands are releasing new material on vinyl again.

I hear vinyl is making a comeback. It's a smoother sound than digital. Some bands are releasing new material on vinyl again.

Watching an interview of Avalanche hockey player who likes "old" music and his favorite "Pearl Jam" (I think)...anyway he said they are offering their latest effort on CD or vinyl

I was sorely dissapointed with the quality of recordings the Ion turntable produced, the hum and distortion were terrible. Went with a DAK, very easy to hook up, used my own, old, but good quality turntable and was pleased with the results. A very time consuming process though, still haven't finished the full conversion, only about 350 to go.

I was sorely dissapointed with the quality of recordings the Ion turntable produced, the hum and distortion were terrible. Went with a DAK, very easy to hook up, used my own, old, but good quality turntable and was pleased with the results. A very time consuming process though, still haven't finished the full conversion, only about 350 to go.

That's another reason I haven't bought a converter method. The conversion has to be in real time. You can't play the record at 12x speed like you can copy CD's. If I start tomorrow, I'll be dead before I finish my whole record collection. Actually, that's just my excuse for terminal laziness!

Digital audio tape, Quote my brother the musician, then it gets copied to all other media, and I too have heard vinyl is making a comeback:s

That's another reason I haven't bought a converter method. The conversion has to be in real time. You can't play the record at 12x speed like you can copy CD's. If I start tomorrow, I'll be dead before I finish my whole record collection. Actually, that's just my excuse for terminal laziness!

But it does give us something to do on the days we don't ride. LOL

Webbtron, ...I was thinking in a drunken haze for just a moment...in the summatime *tick* in the sum-sum-sum ma time *tick*...where the weather's fine..." sounds like the start of some new rap song makeover...if heard on an IPOD, LOL that would be a wrap down memory lane!!:p

Last edited:
In the summertimewhen the weather is high
you can stretch right upan' touch the sky
when the weather's fine
you got women
you got women on your mind.
Have a drink
have a drive

go out an' see what you can find.
If her daddie's rich take her out for a meal
if her daddie's poor just do as you feel

In the summertimewhen the weather is high