free website stats program Bought a FLHTCU103 yesterday!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bought a FLHTCU103 yesterday!!

Well, my wish list swelled up to 2 grand by the time I ordered the stuff yesterday. And that does not include the fueling system mod and probably cams down the line!!

Got the Hayden M6-BT07 primary chain tensioner that I will probably put in this weekend or next. On order are stage 1 stuff, Siriusxm module, lower rear shocks, lower front end kits, REACH seat and adjustable backrest system. Also have to put on my highway pegs and find all the stuff I rescued out of the '03 when it was at the salvage yard. That stuff goes in the bags along with the Reda gas can. Wish I had saved the extended side mirrors!

Cheers,

TQ

OK. So this past weekend (4,340 miles) I did the following:

• Mobil 1 SAE 20W-50 Vtwin Full Synthetic Motorcycle Oil
  • HD 63798-99A filter
  • Spectro Heavy Duty Platinum 6-speed Transmission Oil (32 oz.)
  • Spectro Heavy Duty Primary Chaincase Oil (45 oz.)
  • Replaced OEM Primary Chain Tensioner with Hayden M6 BT07 Primary Chain Tensioner
  • Replace rear air shocks with Low Profile Touring Shocks (54635-09)
  • Replaced OEM air cleaner with SE Stage 1 A/C 50mm Kit (29260-08)
  • Replaced OEM head pipe with Powerflex Header (American Custom Exhaust Systems)
  • Replaced OEM mufflers with SE Thunder Slip-on 3 1/2" Mufflers (65115-10)

Still have to install the Oil Temp Gauge (installed the sending unit when changing oil this weekend), install the Low Profile Touring Front Shocks, install the SiriusXM module, install the adjustable backrest and the Reach Seat when it comes in.

Now I need to add a fueler. I am going with the Dobeck EJK Fuel Controller - GEN 3, Part Number: 9120333. Should be just what I need until I add cams.

Cheers,

TQ

My Gen 3 EJK just came in today's mail. So that is my next little project tomorrow.

Cheers,

TQ

My Gen 3 EJK just came in today's mail. So that is my next little project tomorrow.

OK. So today I put the Gen 3 EJK on the bike. Pretty easy process since I took the tank off to be able to access the injectors more readily.

Here are some photos of the process.

Cheers,

TQ

Attachments

• Dobeck EJK Installation1.jpg
    Dobeck EJK Installation1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Dobeck EJK Installation2.jpg
    Dobeck EJK Installation2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Dobeck EJK Installation3.jpg
    Dobeck EJK Installation3.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Dobeck EJK Installation4.jpg
    Dobeck EJK Installation4.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Dobeck EJK Installation5.jpg
    Dobeck EJK Installation5.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Dobeck EJK Installation6.jpg
    Dobeck EJK Installation6.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Dobeck EJK Installation7.jpg
    Dobeck EJK Installation7.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Dobeck EJK Installation8.jpg
    Dobeck EJK Installation8.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Dobeck EJK Installation9.jpg
    Dobeck EJK Installation9.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Dobeck EJK Installation10.jpg
    Dobeck EJK Installation10.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Dobeck EJK Installation11.jpg
    Dobeck EJK Installation11.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Dobeck EJK Installation12.jpg
    Dobeck EJK Installation12.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
LOW Miles....:D

Just getting ready for the first full oil change... :s

Nice TQ...

signed....BUBBIE

So today I popped off the front fairing and installed the Oil Temperature Gauge and the SiriusXM satellite radio receiver module. Tomorrow I hope to install the front fork lowering kit. Put the Reach Low Profile seat on yesterday, so we are almost done for this stage of the upgrade projects.

Bike is coming around!!

BTW - that EJK is really doing the trick. Left the setting as they were straight out of the box!!

Cheers,

TQ

Back