free website stats program Boggles The Mind | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Boggles The Mind

I've used my horn more than usual, because it's quite common now for folks to think that a red light is an opportunity to get so involved with whatever they're doing,that they just sit there till someone honks.

I've used my horn more than usual, because it's quite common now for folks to think that a red light is an opportunity to get so involved with whatever they're doing,that they just sit there till someone honks.
I think those drivers are just like the ones walking down the street with their head buried in their device. They expect you to watch out for them like they have the right of way. My wife isn't to happy with me when I bounce into one. If the windshield device becomes popular will we all have to watch out for these distracted souls too?

Texting while driving is illegal in Wisconsin,But seeing people texting anyway is common.
I like the video of people texting while walking and seeing them walk into signs walls etc. or into traffic...
My favorite is the cell phone user with a couple kids grocery shopping and trying to handle all at the same time. Believe me I do not make it easy for them to navigate it all when they come my way.......:p:rolleyes:

The Redhead said the oddest thing she saw on the way to work, A guy was shaving with a bic razor while driving, I got talent but not like that

I think those drivers are just like the ones walking down the street with their head buried in their device. They expect you to watch out for them like they have the right of way. My wife isn't to happy with me when I bounce into one. If the windshield device becomes popular will we all have to watch out for these distracted souls too?

...or the folks in the grocery store oblivious to all. There are times when I've bumped into some.

Back