free website stats program Bluetooth | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bluetooth

I have a Road King and would love to have it just so I can listen to music on my iPhone. That way I dont have to install a radio. Bluetooth (a wireless option) is perfect for this. I would love to hear if anyone has been able to use a headset under a helmet. The BlueAnt Interphone looks great but is a little expensive (about $139) wherever I've looked. Lots of these headsets are $50 or less. Thanks for the help.

Blue Ant has been commended many times on this website by happy users. Some were concerned about battery life, so they bring a charger with xtra NIMH batteries. And to sooth Dr.D's concern, w/ Bluetooth properly integrated, handsfree, voice acutuated system is pretty spectacular...especially when wireless. It can be a safe way to go, if done properly, heads up displays are next...

Hi Dr. I agree with you and commend you for teaching you kids the dangers of talking and driving we have lost too many of our youth from driving and cell phone. For myself I don't want a cell phone while I'm riding I want to relax and enjoy the sites and sounds.

Hoghunter

Back