free website stats program Biketoberfest/HDTimeline Get Together | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketoberfest/HDTimeline Get Together

I found it through the Biketoberfest web site. Never stayed there. It is costing me $684 for 5 nights including tax (I think). I think it is within walking distance of Main St. if I have to crawl back. Address is 313 S. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach.

They just re-did this place and it looks really nice. You are about 2 blocks from Main street, an easy walk any way you end up late at night. The Hotel is a stones throw(and I mean a stones throw) from the beach. There is also an adult club right next door (for those that like that kind of thing)......Good choice.

:rider:riderHey Guys, I am in Charles Town, Wv, bout 90 miles west of DC. I am running 95 south all the way down. I will be heading that way on Saturday 10/11. Let me know if anyone wants to run. :rider

Sorry Guys feeling small here now, seems that I am got the wrong dates. I am still running on my dates posted, but looks like I will miss this years biketoberfest. :small3d028: :dknow

Where are you going in FL? What dates? 11th thru ? If you get near Melbourne maybe we can meet for lunch or coffee and a ride. Drive safe.

Back