free website stats program Biketoberfest 2010 HDTimeline Get Together? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketoberfest 2010 HDTimeline Get Together?

Doc after 30 years I'm sure you know the correct response to any and all things that to us makes no sense or does not seem logical. For all the young riders who are wondering what the proper response is, wait for it---"Yes Dear"

Doc, You won't figure us out because once we think you have it, we'll change. :newsmile100:

I agree with both statements 100% - ain't married life great!! :p

Took a nice ride up to Destination Daytona yesterday with the wife. Wow.. it will not be that empty in a few weeks! Got a nice light riding jacket at the outlet, 50% off. Then we had some wings and fries and took a diferent route back home. Great riding weather, but got slammed by the love bugs.

Ride safe and have fun!

Doc what he didn't get I think I must have Sat. and Sun. But from the looks of things after my morning ride the little suckers must have been busy overnight. Dang I hate thoes things.

OK everyone - finally some hard information.

I'm going to go ahead and start a new thread since that's the only way some people notice things once a thread gets as old as this one has become.

Hi All: It was really great meeting everyone yesterday. Hoople and I are still talking about it. Let try and do it again at Bike Week 2011. Ride safe everyone.

Hi All: It was really great meeting everyone yesterday. Hoople and I are still talking about it. Let try and do it again at Bike Week 2011. Ride safe everyone.

It's about time SirDimsdale!! 14 months and your on your 2nd Post.. :D

(is flaming allowed between Brothers?) :)

I would never want to correct a moderator, but I do not feel that Hoople was flaming, it was more of a wake up call.

Back