free website stats program Biker Build Off | Harley Davidson Forums

Biker Build Off

nrs2420

Just to let people know they are showing reruns of biker build off on Discovery channel at 11 AM on weekdays. I'm taping them all and watching some great builders build great bikes all over again.

I also sent a comment to Discovery requesting they start production on biker build off instead of producing American Chopper crap. I know it most likely won't happen but I figure maybe if enough people start emailing they might get some kind of message.

By the way here is the site if you want to send a message. There are a couple steps to go through and I just put it under American Chopper because I didn't see Biker Build off on there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had written the Discovery Channel about a trike build off and they told me they didn't think anyone would be interested. I thought it would be different and maybe the viewers would like to see what goes on in the three wheel world. Ah, to create something similar to the 'Minnesota Vikings' trike or the 'Musical' GW trike.

I had written the Discovery Channel about a trike build off and they told me they didn't think anyone would be interested. I thought it would be different and maybe the viewers would like to see what goes on in the three wheel world. Ah, to create something similar to the 'Minnesota Vikings' trike or the 'Musical' GW trike.

Exile choppers built a trike on one of the shows, I believe it was against the Detroit Brothers. I think he lost.

I would watch anything with a motorcycle. As long as they show the actual design and building of it.

I believe Exile did loose on that show. I like to watch people who are creative design and build. A little history on the Vikings trike in began life as a Valkyrie (can I say that here), had all six carbs rejetted and synced with a new exhaust and then was painted and customized. The Musical GW is a heavy on the looks trike with bright white paint with holographic glitter in the clear coast and plenty of tiny LED's embeded into the plastic body work all tied into a computer that makes the lights flash to the music in sections (not fun).

Back