free website stats program Bike Week | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week

Ya the port hole has some killer burgers, wraps and wings!!!! And to boot they have horeshoe pits to!!! an it at the corner of herbert and nova. so it is certrally located to everything sort of like in the middle of ironhorse and main st.!!!! So lets do this. I am not sure but I think they do a $5 breakfast as well.

HMMMM, do they take Reservations for a large crowd? That would be do able IMO:s

We are booked to be there the 10th - 13th. when are yal planning on trying to get together?

We're just kicking it around right now. No date has been decided upon. Looking for a good spot. We did Cracker Barrel for Biketoberfest.

Bodeen

I'm only two hours away.. been going for years. Ill be there.
Be good to meet some of you guys.
WAP.gif

Yep - only a few hours away myself. Put me on the list. I owe Jack a coke, and it'll probably be time to pay-up by then :laugh - Be nice to meet some of the HDT folks -

I am not sure about reservations. But I can ask the manager (mike) about it. how many people are there lookin to be? I am just waiting for the rest of my unit to get back so that I can put in my request for leave for the whole bike week!!! YAAAA BABY WHO LOVES YA!!!

I am not sure about reservations. But I can ask the manager (mike) about it. how many people are there lookin to be? I am just waiting for the rest of my unit to get back so that I can put in my request for leave for the whole bike week!!! YAAAA BABY WHO LOVES YA!!!

Dont have a true head count in real time yet but your plan is very do able IMO:D

Back