free website stats program Bike Week | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week

I just got a new rear tire. I changed the primary, tranny and engine fluids. I am ready to go to Daytona. I only live 30 miles from there and plan on going up on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

Looks like my plans have changed. I will be going up on Saturday Morning, but coming back Saturday Evening. Overnight stay has changed. But I am still going. Anyone want to ride up on Saturday? I am leaving Vero Beach at 7:00AM.

I was there and my wife, was a good time lots of bikes weather could have been better but I am from Canada so it was still very nice. wondering how many bikes were there?? woman at my motel told me that they were only expecting around 500 000 because of the weather and the economics .Lots of nice rides though, I took 180 pics of mostly bikes

....weather could have been better but I am from Canada so it was still very nice...

Not sure about that the days I was there the weather was great 75+ and sunny. Way too many bikes to count. Did learn valuable lesson, make sure you bring a working camera. Also saw a guy trash his VRod on the Drag racing trailer... Spent a few $$ on some items and was glad my wife gave me a limit on what I could spend. :D It was funny watching the scooters riding with the bikes.

Back