free website stats program Big News!!!!! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Big News!!!!!

Congrats Joy!!! Very nice bike. Enjoy making those important performance upgrades to go with all that comfort provided by the previous owner.

Congrats! Nice color. Got to make me a promise OK? Don't try and jump the cows with it!!! :bigsmiley20:
Spoke rims IDS won't work.:(

Joe

I wish I had known that before I installed the one on my RKC :s

They work on spokes too and well worth the money.

Joy, No flirting with the cows either, I forgot all about that.:bigsmiley11:

I try to forget, but was brutally reminded about it when I bumped my shin yesterday! But I healed up pretty good for the most part. :D

I am glad to know that the IDS will work on spoke wheels, but now I wonder why it wouldn't work, and/or what was changed to make it work. :D

I am glad to know that the IDS will work on spoke wheels, but now I wonder why it wouldn't work, and/or what was changed to make it work. :D

Joy, The IDS was one of the first things I installed on my 07 RKC when I got it. It makes a world of difference. You have heard what seems to be a trans problem with the noises but the IDS will remove all that and give you a real smooth ride.

The later 08 bikes came from the factory with it installed but it was a bit different than the 07 model as far as the pulley itself.

Joe

I wish I had known that before I installed the one on my RKC :s

They work on spokes too and well worth the money.

Joy, No flirting with the cows either, I forgot all about that.:bigsmiley11:

I don't know where I got that mis information. Off one of the "other" sites I guess. Thanks for the correction.!!

Joy I have a complete IDS if interested!!

Joy

Your mission should you decide to accept it is to document and post all the upgrades you will be doing to the new bike.:newsmile036:

Back