free website stats program Better exhuast | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Better exhuast

I had the Screaming Eagle slip-ons on my 07 sportster, available from HD, a low rumble but not overly loud.

On my softail I have Rush slip-ons, loud, but I like it that way.

If you are looking for just sound, you might go for the Vance & Hines straight shots, very loud, IMO, obnoxious.

I bought the V&H double barrel system. Sounds good and performs well, but before I put the bike away for winter, I noticed some rusting on the bracket and between the pipes. I will get it back out this weekend to see how bad the rusting is. I told the dealer, then put the bike away, so if it is more rusty I will have to get it replaced under the guarantee.

I'm going with Cobra on my 13 Ultra when it comes time. I have not heard a deeper sound from any system and their chrome has a lifetime warranty.

Bought it from the motorcycle repair shop my cousin Chris works at,customer did not want it and will be installed next week.Getting it serviced and minus well have them installed at the same time.

I've had V&H and now I use Reinhart . Both great. I would give the performance edge to reinhart
WAP.gif

2-1 Patriot Defender. The best pipe for performance on a Sporty. This is Dyno proven. Also, you control how loud you want it by adjusting internal butterfly valve. The pipe is stainless with chrome heat shields.

Back