free website stats program Best wife ever | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best wife ever

Congratulations.

Just before Christmas I stopped by my local dealer to get a Road King for my wife, but they wouldn't trade. :s

free3503, Is title in your name??? LOL LOL
SilverFoXD, Maybe a good wash, wax and hairdoo next time!!! LOL LOL

jus kiddin......
wilks3

hey all, some classic responses lol. i will attemp to answer some i remember

sister - ya she has 2. one married and other you dont wanna marry !!

keeper - she sure is. thought so when i asked her and now for sure she is

which one does she get - thats kind of the kicker, i bought her an 08 883 low back in 08 for her bday. she never got comfy riding solo and prefer to rides with me on the ultra. sale of her low resulted in purchase of the rocker c

who is paying - i think the rules is now that we are married, i have paid for them all and she is eligible to take 3 of them if we divorce lol

looking forward to spring even more now. gonna be hard to look at the denim black baby once it gets in. stage 1 will go on with vance and hines pro pipe in black. plan is to have as little chrome on this bike as possible and in time start to powder coat any stock chrome to black. always said i wanted a blacked out street glide .. and now thanks to her i get my 3rd dream.

and as it was said a few times ... every year hd comes out with new models and maybe it is feasible to have a bike for every day of the week.

Happy New Years all

Minding my own business at edge HD in lloydminster when the owner Clint and my new wife shock me with my Xmas present. 2011 street glide 103 black denim. Needless to say in still in awe for a few reasons. Rochelle and I have only been married 15 days. This adds to my stable of a 09 ultra and 09 rocker c. And my present to her was 2 pairs of snake skin and alligator boots ...

Hope all are having a great day.

Careful those lottery winnings don't run out too soon. :D

Love my wife as well of 22 years.
First Christmas: Lever action Rossi .357 Rifle
3rd Christmas: Red Fender Strat
4th: Full set of Cobra Clubs
And the day she said "If you want, we could buy a boat"

Back