free website stats program Best routes in Maine ? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best routes in Maine ?

while it's a great road, I'd avoid it during the weekend's of the summer season.
+1 on the avoid during weekends of the summer, you can walk some sections faster that you can drive 'em. I stay inland and ride the foothills and lakes regions. There are lots of small towns and restaurants all over the region.

+1 on the avoid during weekends of the summer, you can walk some sections faster that you can drive 'em. I stay inland and ride the foothills and lakes regions. There are lots of small towns and restaurants all over the region.

This is what I'm talking about regarding the Maine coast. Mat, we're gonna have to get you over in the western hills!

Welcome to the forum Tracker56, I mentioned it earlier this winter but I still think we should pull together a Maine members Meet and Greet!

This is what I'm talking about regarding the Maine coast. Mat, we're gonna have to get you over in the western hills!

Welcome to the forum Tracker56, I mentioned it earlier this winter but I still think we should pull together a Maine members Meet and Greet!

QUOTE=Mat.....All of that sounds good..:)

I love riding up around the Bethel area. I go up through Grafton Notch to Errol NH and over to Berlin and back to Maine. This is my favorite ride.

Back