free website stats program Best Replacement Windshield for Ultra Limited | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Replacement Windshield for Ultra Limited

I had a windshield from freedom shields, I went from the stock 12" to an 8" flared and the difference was tremendous. The 8" freedom shield was way quieter for both the rider and passenger, also no buffeting.

+1 Love the 8" Freedom Shield!

HI All,

If I could I would like to jump on with a question.

I am looking for a new windshield as well from my EG Ultra Limited. I have been reading this post and a few others and with all the options need a little assistance in narrowing down the field.

I'm 6'5" and want to see over the windshield, but not get a face full of wind. The Freedom Shields look nice and I am leaning towards them would a 12" windshield be too tall?

Appreciate the feedback.

What I have found is getting the Longride shield with recurve you can get a shorter shield like an 8 or 9" and wind still gets over your head and you can see over it making riding way more enjoyable. Being 6 5 maybe even a 10".

I second the clock works... i tried many different ones to stop my glasses from bouncing all over the place.. being tall proved to be the challenge... clock works took care of it for good... good luck... ken

I'm not sure about posting this here if i did bad sorry. I have a Klock Werks 8.5 in smoked winshield I bought new last spring only used it for one month loved the wind protection but I'm not tall enough to see through it the way I want to. Would like to sale it and get ecu tuner. If interested contact me. Thanks

I'm not sure about posting this here if i did bad sorry. I have a Klock Werks 8.5 in smoked winshield I bought new last spring only used it for one month loved the wind protection but I'm not tall enough to see through it the way I want to. Would like to sale it and get ecu tuner. If interested contact me. Thanks

You need to post something here:

Sell or Trade - Harley Davidson Community

I have a Fastaire 10" Aero with a recurve. I am 6'1" and can see over it just fine, and I don't notice any buffeting.

What I have found is getting the Longride shield with recurve you can get a shorter shield like an 8 or 9" and wind still gets over your head and you can see over it making riding way more enjoyable. Being 6 5 maybe even a 10".

I second the clock works... i tried many different ones to stop my glasses from bouncing all over the place.. being tall proved to be the challenge... clock works took care of it for good... good luck... ken

I have a Fastaire 10" Aero with a recurve. I am 6'1" and can see over it just fine, and I don't notice any buffeting.

Thanks All for the feedback, appreciate it.

Back