free website stats program Batwing question | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Batwing question

Fourdogs -- did you have to move your running lights forward to install the fairing??

Thanks,
Bob

No Sir, pops on. Just ran one main wire was the only installation required pop off the windshield and pop on the fairing and connect the wire. Zero mounting hardware. Loosing the fuel tank and removing the the seat to access battery was all that was required. Although the Hoppe maybe the most expensive i honest (after looking at a few ) came down between the Dragon Fly and the Hoppe. Hoppe Industries - Fairings Accessories for Harley Davidson Honda Suzuki Yamaha Kawasaki Triumph Cruiser Touring Motorcycles. Good luck with what ever system ya choose https://www.dragonflycycleconcepts.com

I got mine from Woody's Fairings.
motorcycle fairings for VTX, Valkyrie, Road King Heritage Softail
It works good and looks good at about 600. buck. Easy to put on and off. Let me know if you have any other questions on it.

-----------------------------------------------------

It comes with a black gel coat which looks good already but you have to color match if your bike is any other color. I purchased a $120. stereo which works fine. Make sure you get on with a usb port, It's the best and all you need is a USB memory stick. Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a Memphis Shades on my 05(check pic). Sweet but could use the stereo option if had to order. May as well think long term..

Back