free website stats program Bagger vs anything else | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bagger vs anything else

Due to the outwardly display of lack of class and upbringing , Reaper05's status has been upgraded from "on vacation" to "permanently removed".

Tune in again later for any other updates.:D

I have two bikes,one 07 RK and 05 RG,and the 07 only has 1600 miles were the 05 is around 3500 miles, but before the RK I had the 02 FXST and after three years,she only had 10000 miles, the bagger is always my first choice out the garage. that just me. :)

Due to the outwardly display of lack of class and upbringing , Reaper05's status has been upgraded from "on vacation" to "permanently removed".

Thanks glider, he/she was probably a roll-over from HD Forums, or another competing site. I've pretty much affixed to this site b/c it's the BEST! Got tired of "flaming" 4-letter responses & seeing everyone's half-naked old-ladies.:rofl

I have the street glide and a Suzuki C90. I actually spent alot of money taking the touring accessories and bags off of it and customizing it to the tune of 14k. I went to the ROT rally in Austin, and just fell in love in the love with the SG. I was "forced" to buy one. Needless to say I only ride the Suzuki every now and then and its just sitting in the garage wasting away. Originally, I thought that I would just ride the SG on the highway, and the Intruder to the bars(its pretty sweet). The SG seems to serve all purposes now. I don't see any other way at this point.:D

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 27

I agree with Iceman thanks to the mods for keeping things straight here. That's one of the reasons I only go to this forum

Thanks glider, he/she was probably a roll-over from HD Forums, or another competing site. I've pretty much affixed to this site b/c it's the BEST! Got tired of "flaming" 4-letter responses & seeing everyone's half-naked old-ladies.:rofl

I have a 06 sport roadster KEPT just for ITS BEAUTY and an occasional ride......CAN'T seem to find the need to sell it, even tho it sits a lot.
NOW ride a FLHR 09 as THIS is my MAIN SQUEEZE....

NOTE********** Iceman 24

I DOUBT IF THEY ARE THEIR... "HALF-NAKED OLD LADIES" ... but if that is what I wanted from a site i would NOT BE HERE..

I TRULY ENJOY the CLEANLINESS offered on this forum and LIKE the ENFORCEMENT OF IT........

A GOOD JOB from the MANAGEMENT STAFF and HOPEFULLY they are not TOO burdened to keep it "THIS WAY"........

signed....BUBBIE

Glad to see Glider is well enough to wield the sword of justice, way to go Boss! It's just too bad some people need a babysitter. Gee, I got all the way through this post without using a cuss word. Amazing!!

Ok I have an 05 FXST. I want a bagger realy bad. What are the chances of me ever riding the soft tail once I get one? Unless it's broken ofcoarse.

me too man. have an 01 black ultra and would love to have another bike just to ride when I don't fill like ridding the black one, kinda like a red or white one. yes ultra's also. to me that's the only reason to have more than one bike. lol

I bought my 09 SG and had a 08 Dyna that I had done a 103 kit on as well as custom everything. My intentions were to keep both. Needless to say, I never once rode the Dyna again before selling it. I do not regret it at all.

Glad to see Glider is well enough to wield the sword of justice, way to go Boss! It's just too bad some people need a babysitter. Gee, I got all the way through this post without using a cuss word. Amazing!!

The sword was never too far away, I just needed the strength to use it again.:s

Thanksguys for the reassurance.

Back