free website stats program Bad luck! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bad luck!

diver4life; also, if it's not too late, might be good to snap some pics for added proof when you take it in. Keep us updated & any reputable dealer will do what's right. I'd start w/the Service Mgr...good luck!

Iceman, actually I saved the the metal pieces and o-ring in a plastic bag to show them. I will let you know guys how everything goes. Thanks!

Hi everybody, Just to keep you guys updated, talked to the service manager at the Petersons Harley Davidson North and he is taking care of my bike, Already ordered the oil pan and everything is covered under the warranty. That is how all HD dealers should treat their customers. (A++++ for the Petersons HD Dealer North Miami).:D

Hi everybody, Just to keep you guys updated, talked to the service manager at the Petersons Harley Davidson North and he is taking care of my bike, Already ordered the oil pan and everything is covered under the warranty. That is how all HD dealers should treat their customers. (A++++ for the Petersons HD Dealer North Miami).:D

Thank you Diver4life for the good news and reinforcing our faith in HD dealers. Many do try to make things right and this is one more underscoring this. :D

Thanks to all you guys for all the good info and support that you guys offer to this comunity. And I will support the dealer that helped me with the warranty. At least I will buy a couple of shirts and bandanas.:D

Thanks to all you guys for all the good info and support that you guys offer to this community. And I will support the dealer that helped me with the warranty. At least I will buy a couple of shirts and bandannas.:D
Trust me when I say that if this is your first Harley, a few shirts and a bandanna will be the cheapest things you will buy there!!:newsmile093:

Hey Guys, just to let you know that the dealer took care of my bike and replaced the oil pan and drain plugs under the warranty. Everything is back to normal for me, no more stress for now:D

Back