free website stats program Back Cylinder Not Firing ! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Back Cylinder Not Firing !

yes it is the base maps are better than the SE ones ie they are like a dyno tuned SERT and the Vtune is easier to use then the SE package, both the TTS and the sert are great items.
the orginal SE version was made by TTS - this alone says it all
I agree with Hobbit, although I have never played with a TTS I've heard there basically the same as the new super tuner with smart tune. For the average joe, If he has a problem almost any HD dealer has a tech that speaks SEST, if you say you have a TTS their going to say HUH?????????? let alone have the software on their computer. Sad but true, I would like to play with one myself.

I got the TTS at a HD dealer and they dynoed it for me. It's running great but if I make it to Idaho I'll let you play with it Chopper. I'd let you play with it also Hobbit but I don't think I could hold my breath long enough to cross the Atlantic.

I got the TTS at a HD dealer and they dynoed it for me. It's running great but if I make it to Idaho I'll let you play with it Chopper. I'd let you play with it also Hobbit but I don't think I could hold my breath long enough to cross the Atlantic.
That's Great geezer! :) :) :) Yea, if you ever get down this way, Ill buy you a beer but don't let me near the TTS or you might have to trailer it home:)

Back